Sigbjorn Alva Log

Friday, January 16, 2009

Holly Valance Offers Herself To Hugh Hefner Quot Playboy

Holly Valance

I love my curves. The Aussie, who has appeared naked in Kiss Kiss music video that launched her singing career, added: I m healthy, eat well and do a lot of exercise. EX Holly Valance nearby star has issued a come get me plea for Playboy chief Hugh Hefner. I m happy with the way I look. I would definitely consider doing if it was tasteful Playboy. I like it, but acting to get glammed Photoshoots is also very funny. But I doubt Hugh I would never want to do it. . I love to get dressed, look and feel sexy sexy. I d topless consider whether it is perhaps too black and white, the 25-year-old said. I don t find attractive bones, he said. Since moving to the United States last year, valance made a name for itself with a series of roles in TV CSI, Prison Break and Entourage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home